Skip to main content
Coffee Thief - A cafe in the mountains behind the school
A cafe in the mountains behind the school Rumors spread that there is a ‘man who buys time’ there. A year ago, ‘Yu Narae’, who was in an accident, went there with the Grim Reaper, ‘Saewoo’ and tried to steal time to come back to life…
One morning, she was riding her bicycle to school, suddenly an accident happened... she fell.
The story leads her to a big tree and a coffee shop.
Mysterious and unexpected things happened. Please read to follow the mysteries and interesting things in this story

You can follow more stories here: https://teenmanhua.com/manga/

https://zinmanga.com/

By the way, I would like to share a little story about the cafe business and the things to keep in mind

My family has 2 brothers, since childhood, I have lived with my mother because my father passed away a long time ago. Mother also has food to eat, so from the past, I lived like a young master without having to do anything hard, just washing dishes and cleaning the house every day to help my mother with the housework. Money does not have to be earned by myself, but what I like is there, because my mother is very pampered. Mom said you should take care of your studies properly, let me take care of financial matters! Due to living in my mother's protective arms, I have very little outside knowledge and social contact.

My mother has an extremely burning dream of opening a small cafe and decorating it to her liking. Until now, my mother is 55 years old, but still enthusiastic about that dream.

Indeed, heaven does not let people down! Like someone who has seen her work hard for so long, she helped her realize that dream

There is a neighbor next to my house who has an idea to open a small musical theater cafe but does not have enough capital, so he wants to do business with his mother. They gave me an extremely detailed plan that I even enjoyed reading. The plan to open a cafe in 6 months is as follows:

Capital 300 million VND
Calculation of material costs is about 100 million VND
Expected 1 day to receive 60 guests (still see it as unrealistic)
Mixing, serving, protecting, accounting 50 million VND
Ground rent 78 million 2 months (18 million/month, deposit 2 months in advance)

Two big ideas met, my mother decided to join forces to open a small cafe with her neighbor brother. And what does it take to realize the idea of ​​opening a cafe?
Coffee Thief - A cafe in the mountains behind the school
Step 1: Find a space to open a cafe

The two locations that I aim to are District 3 and Go Vap District. District 3 is too expensive, so I decided to rent a whole house for convenience. Running for 1 week in the city, I earn 1 place for rent 18 million/month, deposit 2 months ago. 3-storey house with clean and spacious basement. The house is very pleasant, but it's very strict, it is located in an empty alley, surrounded by dozens of coffee shops. I said the alley is so empty, why are there visitors? A saying that I still bitterly and pinned in my heart to this day: "I don't need visitors". Later, I found out that my brother was deceived by the "stork" of renting the house. Deposit and rent too high.

Lesson learned: Always consult the price before renting anything.
And visitors are the lifeblood of a cafe. If there are no visitors, there will be no regular customers.
Coffee Thief - A cafe in the mountains behind the school
Step 2: Find personnel

The whole house needs a real nanny to look after the shop. Sweeping errands, cooking, laundry. My brother hired a person to do all of that with a salary of 3 million/month, including rice. A car security guard, monthly salary of 2 million, works in the evening from 18:00 to 23:00. I watch by myself in the morning. One serving, 65,000 bags of rice per day. A bartender, salary 2.5 million/month. Such personnel is normally temporarily acceptable. But no one expected that hidden inside was a rare and unpredictable danger. I want to keep this a secret.

Lesson learned: When opening a coffee shop, you should not hire people around. Very dangerous. Experience for you is that it is best to ask close friends for help and it is best to hire people you know, who you trust and know before. Or if you can't find it, you can ask someone you know to introduce it, it's better than a stranger
Coffee Thief - A cafe in the mountains behind the school
Step 3: Decorate the shop, shop for supplies

This step is extremely expensive. In just 2 days, I spent a few tens of millions of dollars on buying refurbished and decorative items (I still don't understand why it costs so much). From the time of rent to the opening day is only 2 weeks apart. A big plan, but too hasty, without anyone to support. My brother and I ran to find space for a week, bought a cup for a day, bought a bar for a day, and decorated every day. Really tired, to the point that I can't eat rice. If you don't do it, no one will do it for you, if you hire someone, you will incur a lot more costs.

Lesson learned: When opening a coffee shop, there is a small note you need to remember: There must be personnel ready to listen to you assign work. If we take care of ourselves from A-Z alone, we won't hug it all, and when we have to do everything directly, our minds will no longer be awake to see if our direction is wrong or right.

Two brothers went to Binh Tay market to buy a cup of coffee for nearly 10 million. At that time, there were several hundred million in the pocket, so it was normal. Then, going to the feng shui shop to buy another horse, the owner asked what age he was??? Born in the year of the Horse. She said right away, this year was ruled by the Thai Tuat star, and it's five years old, so don't brag about it, don't do big business with great risk. Then she asked me what age I was, 91 years old, three years old. My brother then said a sentence the whole street heard: Never believe this nonsense....
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/coffee-thief/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was the Villainess Who Would Die by the Hands of the Male Lead, but I Know This Cliché! I thought it was a pretty good deal to die unjustly, as a payment for the price I paid for being the villainess. Until I realized that I couldn’t escape from the original plotline. If I was going to die anyway according to the original, then let’s give a kiss to my handsome husband! “Please satisfy me like a snake flower of Ridelhoff. You never know, it might even lead to some benefits.” … Why did the original plot start to change? 흔한 빙의물인 줄 알았다 / I Thought It Was a Common Isekai Story https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-thought-it-s-a-common-possession
Read manga Finding You Who Abandoned Me on teenmanhua.com 나를 버린 너를 찾아줘 Isaac Esteban, the one I loved and who loved me in return. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He, who had been so devoted to her, suddenly betrayed Calliope for the saintess who had traveled the lands in search for knights to defeat the demon king. He turned his back on Calliope and left to follow Clementia as the chosen knight fated to subjugate the demon king, who is resurrected every 500 years, saying he felt true love for the latter. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Foolish Calliope waited for him, hoping to take that one chance to cling to him when he returned. She could never forget that gaze that looked at her so lovingly. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He came back a year later, dead, without a body and only his name left behind. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stricken with grief, she lived as if she were in hell for a year. In the end, during the parade for the one-year anniversary celebration of the demon king’s defeat, she climbed up the bell tower and jumped to her death. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stupid Calliope. Fool
Read manhwa Welcome to the red witches mansion / 붉은마녀의저택에어서오세요 Isabella, an ordinary commoner suddenly gets sacrificed by her village to the red witch. However when she meets this red witch, she soon noticed how oddly friendly she is. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/welcome-to-the-red-witches-mansion