Skip to main content
Read manga Secret Lady on treemanga

A child who has the ability to see ghosts, Yoon Seol-woo. Has reincarnated into Rosantine, a princess who could see ghosts. I’ve managed to fake not being able to see ghosts somehow but… “Leave my sibling’s body this instant!” I cried out to the spirit who’s possessed my one and only little (brother/sister)’s. However, only the death penalty awaited for me if my ability were to be found out. Then, there’s only one way. “You’re planning to kill Prince Chartus, right?” I will save the Empire’s second prince, Prince Chartus with this ability! “I’ll bet my life on Your Highness.”
The Lady’s Secret

These days, perhaps the hearts of the most resilient people sometimes sag because of what's going on around them. The world around us is suddenly different, not as usual, but our subconscious is always default. In the midst of the challenges facing people or the whole country, I myself find it necessary to live with gratitude.
When I was young, in my twenties
I always thought, life always has its own price. The price of putting effort into doing a good job is a worthy reward after that, reciprocity, money giving porridge...fairly, without needing to be grateful or credit anyone in our hearts for the sake of our nature. Once you have sown, you will receive, all of which are exchanges of values ​​that we consider equivalent. But as I grow older, the more I observe and feel, I realize that in theory, it is true, but in love, it seems that thinking is too fair and does not carry a "color" of compassion, or understanding. thanks really.

Then one day came across a passage that the writer said was in the Bible: “He who is ready to be grateful will be given more, and he or she will have an abundance. Whoever is not willing to be grateful, what he or she already has will be taken away.” It is like a miracle, an obvious law in life that simply originates from within us rather than from outside. Simply, thoughts and emotions contain energy - so whatever we think or feel, we will attract that thing to us.

You can follow more stories here:

- TRENDING MANGA
- MANHWA
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/secret-lady

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was the Villainess Who Would Die by the Hands of the Male Lead, but I Know This Cliché! I thought it was a pretty good deal to die unjustly, as a payment for the price I paid for being the villainess. Until I realized that I couldn’t escape from the original plotline. If I was going to die anyway according to the original, then let’s give a kiss to my handsome husband! “Please satisfy me like a snake flower of Ridelhoff. You never know, it might even lead to some benefits.” … Why did the original plot start to change? 흔한 빙의물인 줄 알았다 / I Thought It Was a Common Isekai Story https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-thought-it-s-a-common-possession
Read manga Finding You Who Abandoned Me on teenmanhua.com 나를 버린 너를 찾아줘 Isaac Esteban, the one I loved and who loved me in return. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He, who had been so devoted to her, suddenly betrayed Calliope for the saintess who had traveled the lands in search for knights to defeat the demon king. He turned his back on Calliope and left to follow Clementia as the chosen knight fated to subjugate the demon king, who is resurrected every 500 years, saying he felt true love for the latter. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Foolish Calliope waited for him, hoping to take that one chance to cling to him when he returned. She could never forget that gaze that looked at her so lovingly. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He came back a year later, dead, without a body and only his name left behind. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stricken with grief, she lived as if she were in hell for a year. In the end, during the parade for the one-year anniversary celebration of the demon king’s defeat, she climbed up the bell tower and jumped to her death. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stupid Calliope. Fool
Read manhwa Welcome to the red witches mansion / 붉은마녀의저택에어서오세요 Isabella, an ordinary commoner suddenly gets sacrificed by her village to the red witch. However when she meets this red witch, she soon noticed how oddly friendly she is. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/welcome-to-the-red-witches-mansion