Skip to main content
The Grand Duchess of the North Was Secretly a Villainess
Eloise Wayana is the great Duchess of the North. She was executed by Emperor Caien Helisis after it was revealed that she was secretly a villain.

This marks season two of the latest trending web novel, "The Crown of Blood". As one of the drama's avid readers, Kim Dakyung was eagerly awaiting the sequel when she was suddenly hit by a truck on her way home!

But when she regains consciousness, she discovers that she is in the body of the duchess herself and has been teleported back to the beginning of the novel. Knowing which path Eloise will take, Dakyung is desperate to change his fate and survive until season three.

Luckily for her, a younger version of Caien fell into her hands, and she would do whatever it took to keep him around.
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/the-grand-duchess-of-the-north-was-secretly-a-villainess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter