Skip to main content
Leave Me Alone, Duke
Read manga Leave Me Alone, Duke on teenmanhua

The fiancee who disappeared five years ago appeared with a child.

“This child, is it my child?”

“We are no longer in a relationship.”

But somehow, her fiancee rejected him, and he was frustrated because he didn't know, but it didn't matter.

“There is plenty of time. So take it slow.”

“… … .”

“There was no other woman but you in my life, in the past, now and in the future .” It was meant to seduce him again and make him fall in love with him.

She returned after five years of leaving the royal castle. She took his child. “Do you not love me anymore?”

"Yeah. I do not love you.”

“… … lie." As she tried to kill her, she hated this man for her brazen approach, pretending to know nothing of her.

“I am not impulsive now. It’s not about burning the atmosphere.”

“… … .”

"I love you. a lot." But why does the heart start beating again in front of it, resentful?
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/leave-me-alone-duke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter