Skip to main content
Say the spell, Rose!
Read manga Say the spell, Rose! on teenmanhua

Even if you roll around in a dog poop, you'll feel better...

"Sa, save me! Anyone!"

"I don't want to die in vain like this!!"

The moment I thought I was dead, I woke up in a luxurious mansion.

"One week. Then I'll take you back to the original world."

"... Me! ... I'm a slave."

“…If you don't catch fish in the snowy mountains in the middle of winter, you'll be beaten until you pass out.

I don't want to go back to that kind of life! "

"I want to live!"

"Accept me as your disciple!"

It will never be broken this time.
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/say-the-spell-rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter