Skip to main content
Legendary Youngest Son of the Marquis House
I came here with only the goal of revenge.

I overthrew the Tulkan Empire, a single nation that dominated the continent.

I had always succeeded in gaining victory. I had accomplished all I needed to and was satisfied.

That’s why I accepted my approaching death. I no longer had a reason to live.

And so my heart stopped beating.I definitely felt it stop.However, what in the world happened?

"It’s not black magic and it doesn’t seem like an illusion either.”

A boy with short, black hair was reflected in the mirror.I looked exactly like when I was 14, which was 20 years ago. A young boy, who hasn’t lost his baby fat yet, patted his cheeks and murmured, “How is this possible?”.I had returned.To the time filled with my regrets.
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/legendary-youngest-son-of-the-marquis-house

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter