Skip to main content
The Sickly Tyrant With An Innocent Facade
Bìng Jiāo Bào Jūn Gǎi Ná Lǜchá Jùběn / The Sickly Loveable Tyrant Changed to Take the Green Tea Script / Yandere Tyrant Transforms to Take the Green Tea Script / 病娇暴君改拿绿茶剧本

Fu Xin, a powerful president of her company in the modern age, finds that she had travelled to the past and transmigrated into the body of the village girl Fu Qibao along with her Merit System. Now, not only did she have to suffer the consequences of the original host’s cruelty to other people, but she had also earned herself a betrothed. No one had foreseen this exceptional teen who the original host had brutally beaten up to one day become a merciless tyrant of an emperor that ruled the world. He was going to kill everyone who hurt him before… Hold on, why does this sickly tyrant have two sets of personalities? Wait, is he acting innocent in front of Fu Qibao to gain her affections?!
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/the-sickly-tyrant-with-an-innocent-facade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter