Skip to main content
The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Successful Makeup Artist
Read manga The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Successful Makeup Artist / 盛世妆娘:妆者攻略

What happens when you’re caught off guard and thrust into a beauty game with its own psyche, where doing skincare increases buff, applying makeup increases attack power? Wu Xiaowei’s goal is very simple: stay alive, go through the levels quickly, pass missions, purchase a large variety of lipsticks and eyeshadows that she cannot afford in the real world, as well as apply skincare products from luxurious brands. Limited items are not rejected but welcomed. The more discontinued limited items she owns, the better. She wants to survive in style in this fantasy world.
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/the-ultimate-guide-to-becoming-a-successful-makeup-artist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter