Skip to main content
The Villain’s Precious Daughter
Read manga The Villain’s Precious Daughter on teenmanhua.com

It’s already unfair that I suffered greatly because I closely resembled the Saintess but why did the villain kill me without any mercy at all?

No, actually, it said in the book that I was really bound to die.

‘My life is already ruined. Of all things, why do I have to be the one to die a ridiculous death?’

There’s still hope! I haven’t met any of the characters yet so I’ll just run away!

But why did the villain collapse in front of me……?

With a lot of effort, I barely saved the life of the villain who was on the brink of death.

But now he’s saying that he wanted to adopt me as his daughter and raise me to be a Saintess?!

Just like that, I decided to become his daughter for a few days before leaving quietly.

“My daughter is a genius. There’s no child that is more angelic in this world other than my daughter.”

……I think I have coaxed my dad too well.

Even the guys who originally followed the real Saintess started to pay attention to me.

What went wrong? Aren’t you guys supposed to hate me?!
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/the-villains-precious-daughter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter