Skip to main content
Waking up My Guardian with a Kiss
Xiaoxian, an ordinary working girl, runs into Lin Yucang, the spirit of a general who has been looking for her for a thousand years. It turns out that another soul lives in her body, Princess Lantong. Whenever she turns into Lantong in the moonlight, monsters will hear the news and show up. In this case, only Lin Yucang can save her. As time passes by, they become fond of each other. But Lantong wakes up at this moment.mangabuddy is a website dedicated to fans of anime, , , , video games, and cosplay. Where you may find all of your anime-related memes, recommendations, reviews, manga recommendations, character fanfiction, favorite quotations, and simply those ordinary anime things that you enjoy, particularly memes.You can , online for free at mangabuddy. Chapters are updated hourly with high-quality graphics and a full English translation. Find free translations of your favorite , and . The latest updated content on mangabuddy is now available.
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/waking-up-my-guardian-with-a-kiss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter