Skip to main content
I Was Seduced by the Sick Male Lead
Read manga I Was Seduced by the Sick Male Lead on teenmanhua.com

I was reincarnated as the earl's daughter and the male lead's fiancée when I was young

This body is a cruel villain, trying to separate the male and female protagonists, which ruined her family.

Life is comfortable right now, but I can't let my family get involved in other people's love affairs

So I tried to stay away from the male lead who was recovering, but he kept approaching me.

Cassis went to the kitchen and complained about the side dishes

"What? Mmph!"

"Ogugu~ You're eating well, aren't you?"

"Mmmmph!"

"Huh? What? You want carrots? Okay"

*According to information: Carrot is the thing that Cassis hates the most

***

Whenever I see him, the male lead starts to look sad, as if he's attached to me while we argue loudly.

Besides, the way he looks at me is getting weird?

"Evelyn, do you want me to get well soon?"

"Of course. Then you won't have to do this nasty thing anymore."

“….I wish it could continue to hurt more.”

"Really, what are you talking about? I don't like that"

I said a lot of bad things to get rid of him because we had to break the engagement anyway

But it backfired...?

"Evelyn. I'm hurt"

"Did I do something wrong to you, Cassis?"

"No?"

So why does he keep getting hurt?

It's spent.

The male lead has no intention of going home!

And why is he fighting the heroine instead of me?
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-was-seduced-by-the-sick-male-lead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was the Villainess Who Would Die by the Hands of the Male Lead, but I Know This Cliché! I thought it was a pretty good deal to die unjustly, as a payment for the price I paid for being the villainess. Until I realized that I couldn’t escape from the original plotline. If I was going to die anyway according to the original, then let’s give a kiss to my handsome husband! “Please satisfy me like a snake flower of Ridelhoff. You never know, it might even lead to some benefits.” … Why did the original plot start to change? 흔한 빙의물인 줄 알았다 / I Thought It Was a Common Isekai Story https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-thought-it-s-a-common-possession
Read manhwa Welcome to the red witches mansion / 붉은마녀의저택에어서오세요 Isabella, an ordinary commoner suddenly gets sacrificed by her village to the red witch. However when she meets this red witch, she soon noticed how oddly friendly she is. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/welcome-to-the-red-witches-mansion
Read manga Finding You Who Abandoned Me on teenmanhua.com 나를 버린 너를 찾아줘 Isaac Esteban, the one I loved and who loved me in return. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He, who had been so devoted to her, suddenly betrayed Calliope for the saintess who had traveled the lands in search for knights to defeat the demon king. He turned his back on Calliope and left to follow Clementia as the chosen knight fated to subjugate the demon king, who is resurrected every 500 years, saying he felt true love for the latter. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Foolish Calliope waited for him, hoping to take that one chance to cling to him when he returned. She could never forget that gaze that looked at her so lovingly. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He came back a year later, dead, without a body and only his name left behind. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stricken with grief, she lived as if she were in hell for a year. In the end, during the parade for the one-year anniversary celebration of the demon king’s defeat, she climbed up the bell tower and jumped to her death. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stupid Calliope. Fool