Skip to main content
Damn Reincarnation
Read manhwa Damn Reincarnation Hamel, a warrior who traveled with his colleagues to exterminate the devil. Unfortunately, he died just before the battle with the devil started. “Yes.” What the hell? He was reborn as the descendant of his fellow warrior, Vermouth. The descendant from the bloodline of the great Vermouth, Hamel. No, he was now Eugene Lionhart. “It was already enough with me having the delusion that I was a genius in my past life. But… this… It’s… It’s incomparable.’ From a dying body to a new body, he has the achievement that he did not have in his previous life. And, a reincarnation of an unknown origin, the reality of living together with the demons. Facing a new world where everything is questionable. The journey of the unfinished previous life begins with Eugene’s body.
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/damn-reincarnation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter