Skip to main content
Legend Princess
Feng Sunuan, a famous doctor, accidentally time traveled to the ancient nation of Dali, and become Zhen Guogong’s foolish daughter. Not only did she get rejected from her own marriage, but almost lost her life too! She vowed that one day, she will get rid of all those people, so she would be ready for her road of revenge by acting dumb! As for her ignorant husband, as long as he doesn’t bother her, it’s all good! But why does this man say he dislikes her and, in the action, he’s getting closer and blushes from time to time?

Princess Legend

Guó Yī Kuáng Fēi

National Doctor, Mad Concubine

国医狂妃
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/legend-princess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter