Skip to main content
My Uncomfortable Boss
My annoying boss / 나의 불편한 상사 / My Uncomfortable Boss

Sera’s boyfriend, whom she expected to marry, cheated on her.

On her first day at her new work, she sees the back of her ex-boyfriend and chooses to throw coffee on him, only to discover that it wasn’t him at all, but a COMPLETE STRANGER.

The stranger turns out to be a man she has to see every day: her boss!

“My annoying boss” is a romantic comedy set in an office about Sera’s biggest crisis in her life.
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/my-uncomfortable-boss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter