Skip to main content
The Blood Moon
Read manga The Blood Moon on teenmanhua.com

Please don't cry, my sweet vampire.

As soon as she comes of age, Linnea is married off to an aristocrat in exchange for a sizeable dowry. She finds solace in Aleksis, her new husband's son. However, terrible secrets surrounding the family come to light as soon as they cross the forbidden line. Will she be able to escape from this hell?

The Blood Moon is a new series released with 5 chapters

Read more

or here
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/test-manga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter