Skip to main content
I plan to divorce my Villain husband, but we have A Child
Read manga I plan to divorce my Villain husband, but we have A Child on teenmanhua.com

I already possess the body of a woman who will marry the devil. In a role haunted by her husband until death.

"I will always be by your side!"

I've decided to be nice to this poor husband for a while.

But before one day, when I had reached adulthood and planned to divorce. A little angel appeared in the night full of surprises. Oh man. So I tried to run away before being discovered...

"Richard? something's not right..."

"I have no intention of letting you run away, even if you die, you must stay in my arms. Elisha"

Trying to cry and beg with a pretty face is also not possible.

"Where are you going to take our children?"

Did he even chase after me with those cold eyes?

...I guess I was wrong to run away like this. How to solve this situation?
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-plan-to-divorce-my-villain-husband-but-we-have-a-child

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter