Skip to main content
The Kind Older Sister Is No More
Read manga The Kind Older Sister Is No More on teenmanhua.com

"Because I'm the big sister, I have to give in to you. Can't you just forgive her?"

For her sick little sister, Riel. Irene was forced to live like a shadow, contributing to her sister's prominence.

Irene thought she would do anything for her family. Until her sister took it all from her.

"Don't call me sister. I'm not your older sister from now on."

"Are you talking to me now?"

"Why didn't Riel die for me? I gave up everything for Riel..."

One day, she realized that she didn't even have a place in this house. The house where she could not receive a single love.

"I don't want to have any more regrets"

After realizing his own situation, unfortunately, it was too late. Irene has begun to figure out how to be independent.

In front of her, Noel Christian, the grand duke was in a similar situation.

***

"Do you want to marry me?"

"If necessary"

"That's disrespectful. If you want to be a duchess, then you should just give up."

"No need for power, no need for love. Just a formal marriage is enough"

Noel looked at her quietly. A strange atmosphere suddenly appeared around her.

The clouds cleared and Irene's eyes filled with light. Irene told him directly.

"Maybe we'll be able to save each other"
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/the-kind-older-sister-is-no-more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter