Skip to main content
Don’t Tempt Me, Oppa
Read manhwa Don’t Tempt Me, Oppa

Eui-jun, who replaced his brother’s vacancy for 10 years, and Woo-mi, who has had a crush on him, finally confesses to Eui-jun at the moment when she has been full of emotions that she has kept to herself for a long time “Your hands are long and pretty.” “I gave you powdered milk with this hand.” “Your voice is sweet because it’s nice to hear.” “I sang your lullaby with this voice.” But what is it? This fresh iron wall? Umi, who is upset by Eui-jun, who pushes him a thousand times every hundred times, makes her final suggestion, “Okay, I’ll give up, but kiss me.” 유혹하지 말아줘, 오빠
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/dont-tempt-me-oppa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter