Skip to main content
Run Maelle
Read manhwa Run Maelle / 달려라 메일

Maelle, a duke’s daughter, has a dream of the country being ruined. Setting herself on saving the country, she follows the idiot Princess Liela, who has a pretty face but lacks common sense, and participates in the Empress’s Choice event held in the Empire of Helbern. Then, one day, guided by her love for gardens, she meets a man wearing a mask… “Didn’t you know the emperor often visits this garden?” “Hah, is His Majesty so free to do so?!” Garden enthusiast Maelle, idiot princess Liela, and the perfect man of this era, Emperor Roheiden van de Helbern. Will Maelle be able to successfully save the country after battling to be the next Empress?
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/run-maelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter