Skip to main content
The White Lion’s Secret Bride
Read manhwa The White Lion’s Secret Bride

He is a dark beast worthy of his name who’ll do anything for money. This is what Isabella Barret is told about Lion Black, the man she must marry while in disguise as his actual fiancée, Violet Lancaster. As dangerous as this gamble is, if Isabella manages to fool Lion until their one-year marriage contract is over, she’ll be freed of yet another contract that has kept her shackled for the past five years. But to Isabella’s surprise, she isn’t the only one putting up a fake act in the relationship, as Lion’s heart might not be as cruel as his reputation suggests. And what’s more, the longer Isabella looks at him, the more she begins to see in him a precious old friend who presumably died years ago…
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/the-white-lions-secret-bride

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter