Skip to main content
The Real Daughter is Back
The Real Daughter is Back / 진짜 딸이 돌아왔다

Helga Yttri, a half-noble lady who inherited the blood of a lowly maid. A bastard child who was swapped by the Duke’s maid; a Fake child. Helga gave her everything to be recognised as the real daughter. “Your Grace! The real Young Miss is alive.” “Her name is Hyllian…!” Helga prayed to God countless times so that the real Young Miss never returned. ” …don’t come back, Hyllian.” “Don’t come back, please.” She wondered if her prayers failed to reach God because she was a fake daughter. “Dear God, I’ve been praying countless times.” “I asked you never to let ‘that child’ return.” The prayers she howled until her throat went hoarse was all in vain. “The real daughter of the House of Yttri, Hyllian… The child who will destroy my whole world.” The real daughter is back.
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/the-real-daughter-is-back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Myriad of big shots grovel at his feet, yet he insists: “I’m really just an ordinary mortal.” The overpowered protagonist who’s simultaneously the weakest in the world. 万人之上 / Who’s Your Daddy / Beyond A Myria Of Peoples https://teenmanhua.com/manga/beyond-myriad-peoples
A diverse group of youths’ spectacle school sitcom drama revolving around Han Tae Sung. Free Draw https://teenmanhua.com/manga/free-throw
Read manhwa I Become the Tiger’s Daughter / 남주의 아빠를 길들여 버렸다 The first place I opened my eyes after I was born was in the forest where no one was there. I was sad to be left behind, but a big white tiger bit me. Someone did. However… “This is my child, do I need to explain further?” The tiger that said, “I will do my best all my life, I will protect you!” A tiger that will protect me for the rest of my life (?) A cat, no, a lynx and “You are so cute, why don’t you come to the western lands?” Mad dogs, no, even wolves! After being bitten by the tiger, when I came to my senses, there was something, no, a bit strange. https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-become-the-tiger-s-daughter