Skip to main content
I Thought It’s a Common Possession
I Was the Villainess Who Would Die by the Hands of the Male Lead, but I Know This Cliché! I thought it was a pretty good deal to die unjustly, as a payment for the price I paid for being the villainess. Until I realized that I couldn’t escape from the original plotline. If I was going to die anyway according to the original, then let’s give a kiss to my handsome husband! “Please satisfy me like a snake flower of Ridelhoff. You never know, it might even lead to some benefits.” … Why did the original plot start to change?

흔한 빙의물인 줄 알았다 / I Thought It Was a Common Isekai Story
https://teenmanhua.com/manga/i-thought-it-s-a-common-possession

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read manga Finding You Who Abandoned Me on teenmanhua.com 나를 버린 너를 찾아줘 Isaac Esteban, the one I loved and who loved me in return. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He, who had been so devoted to her, suddenly betrayed Calliope for the saintess who had traveled the lands in search for knights to defeat the demon king. He turned his back on Calliope and left to follow Clementia as the chosen knight fated to subjugate the demon king, who is resurrected every 500 years, saying he felt true love for the latter. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Foolish Calliope waited for him, hoping to take that one chance to cling to him when he returned. She could never forget that gaze that looked at her so lovingly. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He came back a year later, dead, without a body and only his name left behind. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stricken with grief, she lived as if she were in hell for a year. In the end, during the parade for the one-year anniversary celebration of the demon king’s defeat, she climbed up the bell tower and jumped to her death. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stupid Calliope. Fool
The love of my life, Rakan, became the Emperor. At last, the coronation ceremony; I stood by him expecting to become Empress. However, the crown of empress didn't become mine, it became Vienna's, my younger cousin. I threw everything away to make Rakan the emperor, and all that's left for me ahead was death. It wasn't until I was abandoned that I realized he used me. Everything was a ruse. The carefully planned screenplay; its main characters being the love of my life, Rakan, and my cousin, Vienna. I was the only one who didn't know that. In my last moments, I made a promise. If I had another chance, I wouldn't love you again, even if I died. I've miraculously returned to the past! To when I was 18, the day all the disharmony began. I made up my mind in tears. This time, I'm going to give everything I've got to destroy you, Rakan. In my vow of revenge, I began to see something I had never noticed before. My fiancé, Paylon, has always looked my